Can I give in the snow?

Luke2567

I have a brushless torment and it says water proof and wondered how true that is. Im not going to me submergeing it but don't want to get it wet at all and it being 2wd it won't be that covered in snow, only if I go into reverse and also I don't know if I should worry about the Motor and the bering I planned on cleaning it and re- oiling it but, still I don't know, plz help

I have a brushless torment and it says water proof and wondered how true that is. Im not going to me submergeing it but don't want to get it wet at all and it being 2wd it won't be that covered in snow, only if I go into reverse and also I don't know if I should worry about the Motor and the bering I planned on cleaning it and re- oiling it but, still I don't know, plz help
It should be fine. If you have access to compressed air, blow it off before you put it away. I usually just let them sit in the basement until it melts and then spray wd-40 on the bearings. Never had an issue with snow causing problems. The cold does make plastic brittle, so be careful with monster air ?

It should be fine. If you have access to compressed air, blow it off before you put it away. I usually just let them sit in the basement until it melts and then spray wd-40 on the bearings. Never had an issue with snow causing problems. The cold does make plastic brittle, so be careful with monster air ?
Well thanks dude I thought so but it feels better to have someone elses opinion

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back