Car slowing down

8-bit potato

Hi, I'm running a brand new hobbywing 60A ESC, and a brand new Arrma 15T motor, along with a 7s NiMH. Ever since my new ESC has come in I have been having problems. I can drive my car as fast as I want for about 5 minutes and then it slows right down to about 1/3 throttle. I have checked the throttle range and tried running it on several different batteries and using a different motor. Anyone know what the problem may be? Thanks.

Hi, I'm running a brand new hobbywing 60A ESC, and a brand new Arrma 15T motor, along with a 7s NiMH. Ever since my new ESC has come in I have been having problems. I can drive my car as fast as I want for about 5 minutes and then it slows right down to about 1/3 throttle. I have checked the throttle range and tried running it on several different batteries and using a different motor. Anyone know what the problem may be? Thanks.
Check your esc for lvc turn that off it for lipos

When this occurs, have you; checked the voltage on the cells of your battery, checked temps on your motor and ESC?

When this occurs, have you; checked the voltage on the cells of your battery, checked temps on your motor and ESC?
Yes I checked and noticed my ESC was getting hot while running. So it must be going into overheat protection. I just can't figure out why it's overheating, the motor and battery are in the recommended range. Maybe it's my gearing?

Members online

No members online now.
Back