Castle link

Crab

hey guys mi bought a castle link kit. Can use it with computer. But can get to light up in field. Any ideas before I have to send it back? I updated it also.

Do you still have the USB plugged into your computer when you are attempting to program the ESC? I believe the unit gets its power from the USB +5V.

I used it with computer, plugged in no battery on vehicle. Worked fine. But I thought you could use it in field and use battery on vehicle for power? Was I wrong? Doesn't even light up either way.

I used it with computer, plugged in no battery on vehicle. Worked fine. But I thought you could use it in field and use battery on vehicle for power? Was I wrong? Doesn't even light up either way.

As I said, pretty sure the power is provided by the USB. No computer, no programming.

No worries. :) When you do this (without the USB/ computer), have you turned on the ESC with battery connected?

Yes sir. No lights come on the card. But the lights come on the esc. I've tried turning power off and back on. Possible bad card i guess.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back