circuit bumper options

newpotato

Hey all

I have a circuit and have put a brushless motor on it. I've already broken one stock rear bumper and am trying to find a good front and rear bumper that will bolt on.

It seems that t-bone make a couple but there's no stock anywhere.

Anyone have any ideas for other bumpers that would fit?

That will bolt on. Difference as far as I can tell from the picture is its just a bumper, where as the circuit one ( I have one ) works as a wheelie bar. This one bends up to much it seems (maybe not). Honestly I almost bought one from them for an associate b4, or b6, that looked the same as the circuit one, but I built my own out of thin aluminum for my son's circuit.

Same situation for me newpotato

I'm wondering what cvan i do,
I send an email to tbone racing team and wait for their answers

I also ask on the forum if a sympathic ECX user will agree to give the exact tbone racing bumper measurements
Some enterprise can make it

20200619_202336.jpg20200619_202358.jpg20200619_202347.jpg
Could always make your own. Made this out of aluminum. Top brace part is thicker and was hard to bend. I cut it with a roto zip, which I do not recommend, hard to make a straight line. Also found a set of wheels on ebay for making custom wheelie bars, which I may get someday. Tried various toy parts for wheels. nothing held up for very long

TBR has slipped in their business. They used to state after your out of stock order is placed, then they will begin to make your item(s) and may take up to two weeks for item(s) to be shipped. Not the case anymore.

Hey all

I have a circuit and have put a brushless motor on it. I've already broken one stock rear bumper and am trying to find a good front and rear bumper that will bolt on.

It seems that t-bone make a couple but there's no stock anywhere.

Anyone have any ideas for other bumpers that would fit?
I ha e a circuit and I put torment stuff all overe it..bumpers,body mounts and a few other parts

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back