Confused

holybinch

Hi all

I'm confused. I've got some duratrax wheels, the back came with the right hex size, but the front came with a round hole.
So i suppose it's for an axle carrier, or using a bearing type of mount, but I really am not sure now.

What would I need to make that fit on my circuit?

Thanks in advance!

They sent you the front for a traxxas. It holds the 2nd bearing in the rim. You would need the same wheels as the rear for the front. If you can, exchange them for another rear set, if you can't, I'm sure with some fiddling and traxxas parts it could be done. I haven't much advice on how though. Maybe someone here has done it.

Yikes. Having purchased the wheels in the US and imported to Switzerland, it would be more expensive to get a replacement. I think I'm just going to try and detach the tyres from the wheels and reuse them on new rims then. Sigh.

Yikes. Having purchased the wheels in the US and imported to Switzerland, it would be more expensive to get a replacement. I think I'm just going to try and detach the tyres from the wheels and reuse them on new rims then. Sigh.
Probably the better bet. Or bite the bullet and buy another pair.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back