Couldn't Open on Christmas

Mongol Pete

Hello Fellow ECX fans,

I really wanted to get a micro 1/24 Barrage for my 7/yo to open on Christmas, but ECX was too late with the release date. I will likely still get one, depending on how much I like this rig, which I ordered in yellow, and is nearly identical. https://www.asiatees.com/display.php?brand=Miscellaneous&model=All&id=147326

A YouTube guy called Shen RC has done a few videos on this already, and it seems like a really cool little truck. Here's one:

There is also an FTX Outback Mini, which is the same truck, as far as I can see.

Looks pretty neat @Mongol Pete. Looking forward to hearing how it holds up and compares to the ECX if you get a Barrage as well.

For sure sheriff. I'm looking forward to building some climbing obstacles for it with my boy. I've already seen some guys talking about how it would be difficult to change the gears to get less speed, more power, or whatever. I think it'll be pretty cool as is. I'll get some pics and video up later, once Santa puts it under the tree.

I pre ordered my 1/24 Barrage a while ago but haven’t heard anything yet. Did you hear about a release date?

I pre ordered my 1/24 Barrage a while ago but haven’t heard anything yet. Did you hear about a release date?

Dec 26th according to Amain's website. I am still waiting on the RGT/HSP version from Asiatees; at this point it looks like it might end up being a New Year's Eve present :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back