Drive shaft alternative for gen 2?

Jeremy in WI

Apparently the driveshafts are backordered till middle of May (ish), and I am in need of one... I tried finding one for a barrage, same situation. Any guesses as to another alternative? Thanks guys!

(Part #ECX212013)

Last edited:
Apparently the driveshafts are backordered till middle of May (ish), and I am in need of one... I tried finding one for a barrage, same situation. Any guesses as to another alternative? Thanks guys!

(Part #ECX212013)
Hello Jeremy,
I'm in the same situation, did you try these Hobby driveshafts, and if so, did they work?
Many thanks,
Brendon

Hello Jeremy,
I'm in the same situation, did you try these Hobby driveshafts, and if so, did they work?
Many thanks,
Brendon
I used 1 on the front, and it works just fine. I saw somewhere that if you use them on the back you will run into some rubbing issues, but I still have the stock in the back. The extra weight in the front seems to help out a little pulling up onto rocks.

Hi, my son snapped both shaft at once (and lost them) and I need to buy spare ones. Can please someone measure length of the shafts? Are both the same length?

As buying parts from US is problematic for me, I'm buying spare parts on aliexpress. Therefore I cannot use the previously stated links to ebay:)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back