Droop suspension

CumminsFan

20180626_190404.jpg
I have these 100mm shocks o tested on my temper, and i found they were too stiff and gave too much lift, which made it it topheavy. I was wondering if i remove the springs, and ran them off of just shock oil weight, if it would work. I can't test this right now as my temper isn't together right now, as i am waiting on parts. TIA

CumminsFan

Sorry for late reply. I run a droop setup with 1/10 G-Made shocks, no springs just oil. I am also 4 linked with a pretty low COG.
How'd you do the 4 link in the front? I have 4 link in rear, just didn't know how to set up the front. Also, what wt oil do you use? That's my ideal suspension setup

CumminsFan

I forget what oil weight, probably like 20-30 weight since that's what I have laying around. I have some pictures of the 4 link in this thread, post #15. I cut little plates out of brass, the front plate is identical to the rear plate and is mounted under the servo/battery plate.

https://www.ecxforum.com/threads/losi-pro-battery-servo-plate.1350/
20181004_115722.jpg 20181004_115742.jpg
Just took the springs off my stock shocks, this is going to be the new ride height. Gonna try this out when it's finished