Ecx Amp Brushless setup

Kaden

Hey all I was wandering about a brushless setup under 100$ for my amp.Its stock and I would like it to go about 35-45.Please answer if you can help.

your gunna need more than that,you will need a new radio system as well, the stock radio isn't compatable with a seperate esc to run a brushless motor

look at hobbywing, goolrc, there are so many out there these days, it used to be limited to just a couple of choices

I put a DumboRC X6 radio in mine (get the X6A with the rubbery grip surface), a TSky 120 amp super cheap ESC and a Surpass 540 size 3,300 KV brushless motor. It works great. All from Banggood. KS-3518 servo too. I’d order that stuff first.

Metal gears and set your slipper clutch properly. Don’t go crazy on the punch setting. You will need to find the manual for that TSky because it comes in a static bag with nothing. I have it if you get one.

Once your Banggood order is in contact your local shops for the metal gear set. I bought the RPM servo saver eliminator and a rubber sealed bearing set for mine too.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back