ECX AMP DB - 2WD WHEELIE BAR HELP

RichardPugh09

hi all,

i have upgraded my amp DB - brushless motor and esc combo, new receiver now runs 2S and 3Slipo.

its decided to be a wheelie machine - not so bad on 2S i can somewhat control it a little bit but on 3S its complete crazy and can not use full throttle, wheelies and flips over. has anyone ever fitted a wheelie bar to one of these ? if so any ideas where to get one from please?

Thanks in advance

T Bone Racing makes a direct bolt on rear bumper that you can also purchase their set of wheels designed specifically for it. I think it lists it for the circuit, but the circuit is an amp with different shock towers and body. This is the one I got and I like it.
Another option is the traxxas wheelie bar for the 2wd slash/rustler/stampede. The newer ecx monster truck actually has mounts for it, but in your case you will have to install a couple parts for the ruckus. There are youtube videos detailing this. It's not as robust as the TBR, but I noticed TBR hasn't had the one for the ecx in stock for a while, so this maybe the best option.

what parts did you need to do this?
Traxxas wheelie bar..think it was 10ish usd at time on ebay. Ruckus motor cover. Longer screws from lowes and a few washers. Have right about 15 bucks in it. There is also a toturials now on youtube. Those Wasnt out when I did mine. Mine been on two of my rigs about 4 years

Latest posts

Members online

Back