ECX AMP esc options??

Jon0822

I am looking for a new ESC for my amp mt after the old one fried what are good recommendations for an esc/receiver and transmitter? It has a brushless motor if it matters at all

I really like the options offered by HobbyWing. Look at the QuicRun or EZRun series. I been running Xerun Justock ESC and motors in two of my race cars (TLR 22) for the past three years and love them. No problems whatsoever. Inexpensive but high-quality. Programmable via external card or program box.

I really like the options offered by HobbyWing. Look at the QuicRun or EZRun series. I been running Xerun Justock ESC and motors in two of my race cars (TLR 22) for the past three years and love them. No problems whatsoever. Inexpensive but high-quality. Programmable via external card or program box.
I was looking at the flysky gt3c radio system and dynamite esc what are your thoughts on both of those?

+1 on Hobbywing gear.

If thinking about going the cheap route (no name ESCs, or Hobbywing wanna be ESCs), that can be problematic at times with quality control. Sure, those sub $20 ESCs work okay. I'll admit it. I've used them. I'll also admit to replacing some of them with more of the same cheap stuff. Sometimes I got lucky, and had them last a year +. Others giving out on me in less than a month.

I still use my first Hobbywing EZRun 35A-SL ESC from a 2010-ish motor/speed control combo. That thing has taken a beating. I don't think they sell those anymore, as most people would go for the EZRun 60A-SL anyways. I love that little 35A ESC so much. When I need a reliable setup...it's gotta be Hobbywing for me.

I was looking at the flysky gt3c radio system and dynamite esc what are your thoughts on both of those?
They are good for what they are. Out of the three FS-GT3C transmitters that I have, the newest one only lasted a short time before trigger pot stopped working. I was unable to calibrate neutral throttle with ESCs. It is now in box for spare parts/battery. My oldest FS-GT4C has taken a lickin'... surviving a 4' drop onto asphalt driveway even. They feel kinda cheapish with the fitment of buttons, and menu knob/wheel being a bit loose. Would I trust a FlySky FS-GT3C to race with...probably not.

For a step up in quality, I probably would recommend a person look at a RadioLink RC4G. A moderately priced; good quality radio, and comes with good features.

I am looking for a new ESC for my amp mt after the old one fried what are good recommendations for an esc/receiver and transmitter? It has a brushless motor if it matters at all

What esc do you have that fried make/model? Fried on 2s or 3s lipo? What brushless motor do you have size and kv? What do you have currently for your transmitter and receiver? Anything wrong with it or just looking for something different?

Dynamite escs are like lower amp less optioned Hobbywing escs what others call RTR escs. Better to get the actual Hobbywing esc but the RTR escs (less optioned lower amp) can be found sometimes cheaper.

For most 3650 sized motors a Hobbywing WP10BL60 will get the job done https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hobbywing-...h=item467a63ded4:g:W1kAAOSw9sZa0EN4:rk:9:pf:0

Latest posts

Members online

Back