ECX Amp mt. My boy's first hobby grade r/c!

MnWade

[GALLERY=media, 198]IMG_0805 by MnWade posted Dec 11, 2016 at 7:32 PM[/GALLERY]
My son's first hobby grade r/c! Couldn't be happier with this truck. What a perfect introduction to the hobby. We've got about an hour of run time on it and pretty sure he's hooked for life! My daughter is ready to order one too!

I have a aluminum steering block set that I'm selling that I highly recommend. The only downfall on these trucks is that they are bad to loose the shoulder screws. The problem lies is that the plastic area there is just not enough to hold the screws. The one and only easy fix is to get aluminum steering blocks. With the aluminum blocks you can put a dab of blue loctite on that screw and tighten it down, then that problem goes away. This set I'm selling is brand new in the package. I bought it as a spare set for me and my son's AMPs (I ordered 3 pair, two to go on the trucks, one as a spare), but I have yet to need the spare and I doubt I will ever need it.

Will take $15 shipped for it if your interested. Trust me, this is a perfect fix for the shoulder screw problem. You will eventually need these.

20161211_164222_zpsy9vyci4n.jpg

[GALLERY=media, 198]IMG_0805 by MnWade posted Dec 11, 2016 at 7:32 PM[/GALLERY]
My son's first hobby grade r/c! Couldn't be happier with this truck. What a perfect introduction to the hobby. We've got about an hour of run time on it and pretty sure he's hooked for life! My daughter is ready to order one too!

Glad you're enjoying it! Gets to be an expensive hobby when everyone gets interested in it, but it's worth the cost! Nothing better than creating hobbies you can share with your kids.

Will take $15 shipped for it if your interested. Trust me, this is a perfect fix for the shoulder screw problem. You will eventually need these.

Lol.....Give the man a chance to breath and enjoy his new RC. No need to spam his thread for stuff he isn't asking about.

Not trying to spam. it's just a very very common problem with these trucks and I'm offering him a great fix for it. Would hate to see somebody get aggrivated with something fresh into the hobby. those are the only things this truck needs and it's good to go

Glad you're enjoying it! Gets to be an expensive hobby when everyone gets interested in it, but it's worth the cost! Nothing better than creating hobbies you can share with your kids.

Lol.....Give the man a chance to breath and enjoy his new RC. No need to spam his thread for stuff he isn't asking about.

Thanks! I know all too well how expensive it can get. I used to race 1:8 nitro buggies...

Well compared to racing nitro buggies these electrics is way cheaper. I used to race nitro buggies as well and that's a very expensive hobby. Seemed like something all the time, motors, clutches, tires, tuning all the time, fuel, I can go on and on. With this electric stuff, get you a good brushless motor setup and there is not much to it after that. No tuning or clutches or motors to buy.

Not trying to spam. it's just a very very common problem with these trucks and I'm offering him a great fix for it. Would hate to see somebody get aggrivated with something fresh into the hobby. those are the only things this truck needs and it's good to go

Yeah I get ya. When I started electric dang near cost more than nitro to run. The technology has changed so much its crazy. I love nitro but it's not cost effective for me. Also with no lhs near by getting fuel would be a pain.

Also selling my battery packs, brand new never used. Take $20 shipped for both via USPS with tracking.

LMK if interested

20161123_193144_zpsxbfrdncx.jpg

My son did his first ramp hits tonight! Huge fun!!! It's such a blast watching him learn. He's picking it up quickly. Learning in the snow is definitely teaching him some finesse also.

""Lol.....Give the man a chance to breath and enjoy his new RC. No need to spam his thread for stuff he isn't asking about.[/QUOTE]"

I would NOT call this spam. I have 6 AMPs for me & kids and I think big poppa has good advice attached to this relevant offer--seems appropriate to me on this thread. :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back