ECX Ruckus 4wd

Boogie

Can I do a straight up swap with out with a upgrading anything cse i think they both have a 5mm shaft!? Wanted to upgrade with this!!

38010200 Max10 SCT ESC Combo with 3660SL 3200kV Sensorless Motor​

Can I do a straight up swap with out with a upgrading anything cse i think they both have a 5mm shaft!? Wanted to upgrade with this!!

38010200 Max10 SCT ESC Combo with 3660SL 3200kV Sensorless Motor Not if it's not a brushless system in it now, if it's like my amp desert buggy you will need to upgrade to hardened steel pinion and Spur Gears. You'll also need to buy the metal transmission gear & differential gear combo ECX sells for it. I ended up buying a hot racing hardened steel spur gear and a set of hardened steel pinion gears​

38010200 Max10 SCT ESC Combo with 3660SL 3200kV Sensorless Motor​

Not if it's not a brushless system in it now, If it's brushed like my amp desert buggy was, you will need to upgrade to hardened steel gear's. You'll also need to buy the metal transmission gear & differential gear combo ECX sells for it. I ended up buying a hot racing hardened steel spur gear and a set of hardened steel pinion gear's along with the transmission gear combo it was around $60. My first test run with the stock plastic differential gear's they stripped and that was with a cheap brushless system.

Last edited:
Not if it's not a brushless system in it now, If it's brushed like my amp desert buggy was, you will need to upgrade to hardened steel gear's. You'll also need to buy the metal transmission gear & differential gear combo ECX sells for it. I ended up buying a hot racing hardened steel spur gear and a set of hardened steel pinion gear's along with the transmission gear combo it was around $60. My first test run with the stock plastic differential gear's they stripped and that was with a cheap brushless system.
You are thinking of the 2wd platform he has a 4wd so none of this information is relevant.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back