Ecx Ruckus Throttle

Nickrc

My ecx ruckus has been a little bit weird since I got a new esc and motor. I got the velinion vxl-3s and brushless motor about a year ago and it has been great except for when I hit the brakes/reverse when I’m going forward it always stops then I let off of the brakes/reverse and it starts going again. It only goes at a very slow speed though, I then have to hit reverse again and then it finally stops. Now I have bought a light bar for the top of my car and I took out the receiver and plugged in the light bar. I put everything back where it is supposed to be and everything’s plugged in. At first the esc was just blinking green and I had no throttle, I had steering power. I then took out the receiver on the car again and checked that everything was plugged in right. It is. After about 30 seconds of the flashing green lights I got power back and the flashing has stopped while I gas it. It now only goes in reverse and I have no forward power.

Check your throttle trim I had the same problem a couple years ago and I had the trim wrong and the throttle endpoints were messed up. Endpoint Settings should be in your manual.

Check your throttle trim I had the same problem a couple years ago and I had the trim wrong and the throttle endpoints were messed up. Endpoint Settings should be in your manual.
All I had to do was bind the remote to the esc again. I guess when I unplugged it, it messed with the connection. Works great now.

Members online

No members online now.
Back