ECX Temper Gen 2

Jlinville

New to this and learning what I can. Can a stock motor and ESC/RX handle a 3S lipo?

Thanks in advance!

I'm having a hard time finding much of any info on the ESC and motor. Part numbers are DYNS1207 for the motor and ECX11008 for the ESC/RX.

That being said, there is almost no chance of that setup being capable of 3s. It should be fine on 2s though.

I'm having a hard time find much of any info on the ESC and motor. Part numbers are DYNS1207 for the motor and ECX11008 for the ESC/RX.

That being said, there is almost no chance of that setup being capable of 3s. It should be fine on 2s though.

View attachment 4911
I couldn't find any information on them either, but figured the 3s would be too much for them. I only asked because I was looking on Amazon for 2s batteries for them and picked out an Eflite and saw that the Eflite with the same maH and C but 3s was about 5 and a half bucks cheaper. Guess I'll stick with the 2s.

Thanks

I lost steering on one of my Gen 2's. I could get a little steering from adjusting the trim and rate on the transmitter, but nothing from the steering wheel. My first thought was the servo went bad. I ordered two new ones (one for each) thinking that if one went out, the other wasn't far behind it. The one that wasn't working was the first to be replaced. Needless to say, I still don't have steering.

Any thoughts? Could it be a bad transmitter? A bad esc/Rx? (it does seem a little slower too)

Figured out I have a bad transmitter. Plugged the bind tool/key thing in and tested my other transmitter and bam, there was my steering. I'm going to contact Horizon Hobby tomorrow and see if they'll warranty it.
I'm not ready to change out the esc/ex on both yet.
20190422_223809.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back