Sold / Found ECX Torment 4x4 Brushless with plenty of upgrades FOR SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSElectronics

Hi guys I'm Selling my ECX torment 4x4 brushless short course I have made a video and an ebay listing:

Link to ebay:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/173893306034
Link to youtube video about the sale:

1/10 ECX torment 4x4 Short course truck Brushless

Contents of sale:

• Ecx torment and bodyshell
  • Original 2.4ghz radio
  • Spare spur gear
  • Spare pinion cap (3D printed Part)
  • Servo horns
  • User manual
  • Original box
I have made a youtube video of the car and all the things I have done to it and further detail about the condition, you can watch it here:
(you might need to copy and paste it into your search engine)

ECX Torment 4x4 in great condition and has just been rebuilt, Here is a list of some of the upgrades I have done:

• Swapped Stock esc to a fully waterproof OCDAY 60a sensorless brushless 2-3s lipo and Nimh - with XT60
  • Swapped stock motor to a fully waterproof 4300KV 540 size motor
  • Added a waterproof receiver box
  • Fitted headlights to front bumper
  • Fitted Carson 3kg steering servo
  • Modified the battery tray so it can fit a 2s hardcase Lipo (Battery and charger not included)
  • Added extra screws to bumpers to strengthen them
  • Changed screws in body post in order to make it easier to change height
  • Shimmed differential
  • Added bolt to the steering wheel on the radio to be able to do one handed driving (this can be easily removed if needs be)
  • Preloaded suspension to add extra ground clearance
  • Added thicker 10w40 oil to shocks to stiffen them up
Anything not mentioned here will be in my youtube video

Unfortunately two of the screws near the differential casing have striped but they do still hold so should not be any problem. I will include some extras in the box too as stated in the contents of sale. The bodyshell is in need of some repairs however the cracks and scratches are not too noticeable when driving. There is a slight dent in the top of the radio too however this does not affect anything.

This car is a joy to drive as it is nice and stable and therefore great to jump, I have enjoyed having it and driving it and I hope if you buy it you will too!!

Thanks for looking

Yes I am so I can do postage in the UK but in the listing I have enabled the global shipping program if you want it anywhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back