ECX Torment Edit for the race

michel

Home chassis, very stable in circulation, great maneuverability, with battery in the chassis

Attachments

• DSC_0139.JPG
    DSC_0139.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
That is a very interesting way to bring LCG. Try adding some lexan to the sides....refer to photo.

IMG_20190427_164458927.jpg

It will be very structurally solid from front to rear with that solid aluminum piece. This overall chassis is a definite design flop for the Torment SCT. I really do not know why ECX can't redesign them. They literally have a chassis to use, just extend it!
Maybe eventually!!!!

Yes, with this chassis very light, it is very good road, it is unreliable, plus solidity in double, hant and down, for the jump, it is also impeccable with the huge holes in the body, no parachute effervescent, and well balanced, sute as high as a buggy.

Thank you, now I put proline tires, it's unimaginable how well it holds the road, and no longer turns around thanks to the chassi, very very solid, a pleasure to drive at full speed

Thank you very much, it is not finished yet, now I'm going to put the steering in aluminum with bearings and a fixed engine attachment in aluminum also very light, it's a real racing bomb

Years ago, I had a custom aluminum chassis made for my 2wd slash. Its LCG

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back