ECX Torment won't go after charging battery

Deez'Nutz73

Yes hello everybody an good morning i have a problem with my 1/10 ECX 2wd torment i charged my battery an put it in my truck an it would go just a little bit an it would stop an not do anything until i would get close to it an i got the book out an tried doing what it said to do but i guess i am retarded because i cant get it to do anything lol so i dont know what in the heck to do because now the controller isnt doing anything an im lost an sure could use some help please an i would really appreciate it.

Yes hello everybody an good morning i have a problem with my 1/10 ECX 2wd torment i charged my battery an put it in my truck an it would go just a little bit an it would stop an not do anything until i would get close to it an i got the book out an tried doing what it said to do but i guess i am retarded because i cant get it to do anything lol so i dont know what in the heck to do because now the controller isnt doing anything an im lost an sure could use some help please an i would really appreciate it.
Start by rebinding the ESC, and then calibrate the ESC. Procedures for both of those should be in the manual.

Replace the batteries in the controller, with new.
Then inspect your antenna coming out of the receiver.

Also as Biggman has said try rebinding the controller.

Replace the batteries in the controller, with new.
Then inspect your antenna coming out of the receiver.

Also as Biggman has said try rebinding the controller.
Ok cool cool i will try that an i took the piece off in the front of the truck an the antenna is all stuffed in under the grey piece i took off sorry i am new to the rc an i am lost on some of the stuff an im trying to learn it all lol but i will try all that an see what happens thanks alot bud

Ok cool cool i will try that an i took the piece off in the front of the truck an the antenna is all stuffed in under the grey piece i took off sorry i am new to the rc an i am lost on some of the stuff an im trying to learn it all lol but i will try all that an see what happens thanks alot bud

Thank u bud for the info on what to do to fix my truck i really appreciate it an i got the truck going again thanks again for the help

Make sure the little jumper tab is inserted into the correct posts for which battery you are running.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back