ECX13010 ESC/RX Question

Rblack110

I've searched here and elsewhere looking for some detailed specs on the ECX13010 ESC/RX combo in my son's Amp Crush and I can't find what I'm looking for. The manual lists the ESC in the specs with the description of WP/LiPo which I assume is waterproof and LiPo capable. I would think with Lipo in the description that it would have a built in LiPo cutoff but the manual doesn't say how to enable the lipo cutoff. I'd assume it just needs 2 of the 4 pins on the back of the ESC jumped out but I don't know which pins. Also, I can not find a motor turn limit listed for that ESC in the manual or anywhere else. Does anyone know what the motor turn limit is on the stock ESC? Thanks for your help.

Maybe I missed it, but everything i found, does not say anything about LiPo or supporting LiPo's.
It does say it is water proof. This is a ESC/RX 2-n-1 combo thing. I could only find the "Addendum" to the manual, and could not find the "original" manual for this specific ESC/RX, so I am not sure it has changed, maybe they removed the LiPo text from the manual? I dont know.
It should have came with a NiHm battery pack, I highly doubt it has any sort of LiPo cutoff setting, and I may be wrong too.

Maybe I missed it, but everything i found, does not say anything about LiPo or supporting LiPo's.
It does say it is water proof. This is a ESC/RX 2-n-1 combo thing. I could only find the "Addendum" to the manual, and could not find the "original" manual for this specific ESC/RX, so I am not sure it has changed, maybe they removed the LiPo text from the manual? I dont know.
It should have came with a NiHm battery pack, I highly doubt it has any sort of LiPo cutoff setting, and I may be wrong too.
Here's a picture of where it says "Lipo" in the manual in regards to the ESC specs. I would imagine that if it is Lipo capable that would mean it would have a Lipo cutoff built in.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210512-093230_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20210512-093230_Drive.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 10
Ahhhhh I was looking specifically at the ECX13010 ESC/RX manual, not the kit's manual.
The manual for the ESC/RX does not say anything about LiPo.
"Generally" ESC's that come standard with NiHm packs, may not have the settings for LiPo support, now that doesn't mean it wont run a LiPo pack, it just wont have the settings for it.
I know this probably doesn't answer your question specifically.
You can however purchase a LiPo in-line cut off switch, if you are concerned.

SkyRc cut off switch

yeah most lipo capable esc's have the voltage cut off built in, you should be fine and as far as motor limits i couldn't find any specs

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Back