Esc question

steven81

OK so here's what's going on I took my Everest 16 esc and put it on the temper with the tazer 280 motor and tons of torque on take off then changed to my axial ae5 esc same top speed but way less torque on take off at wide open throttle any suggestions on why the generic redcat esc is given me more power and the big question is what esc is actually better as far as my motor goes any help would be awesome

I'm having a very hard time finding specs for the Everest ESC. I'm guessing that possibly the specs are not equal. Perhaps the Everest ESC cannot provide the peak current that is attempting to be pulled by the motor at low RPM?

Nope and its self programing I called axial up and they didn't know its just wierd at how much power the redcat gives it on take off it torques up and lifts the front tire put the ae5 on and just takes off that's why I'm wondering what one is best for the motor the ae5 came stock on my wraith spawn and just went brushless on the spawn and put it on the temper

OK so here's what's going on I took my Everest 16 esc and put it on the temper with the tazer 280 motor and tons of torque on take off then changed to my axial ae5 esc same top speed but way less torque on take off at wide open throttle any suggestions on why the generic redcat esc is given me more power and the big question is what esc is actually better as far as my motor goes any help would be awesome
IMO I'm using an elevator TD-007 esc on my temper with stock motor and it great I tried using the Redcat ESC but it didn't have the power especially in reverse the TD-007 plenty of power fwd or rev now that my personal opinion

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    142.1 KB · Views: 5

Members online

No members online now.
Back