Finally Broke Something

streetracer621

Well my streak of not breaking anything on my brushless converted Ruckus has come to an end after a parking lot session running a 3s lipo pack with a 4370kv brushless motor and 16/54 32 pitch gears.20180128_133556.jpg

My aluminum hex sheared the pin on one stub axle :p:D
Replaced the pin and still going strong on stock axles and transmission gears.
Also added a Traxxas wheelie bar because on 3s all it wanted to do was flip over backwards.
Video of testing wheelie bar and velcro GPS mount on 2s

*It's about time!! lol
**Fix it and show me an "off the hook" video of you bashing, aggressive, unlike what you have been sharing......"then you can join the club with the rest of us".(I know its hard to say, "I don't record videos of mine"so I understand what you could want to say, but seriously....you just drive your Ruckus around...nothing special.) ***Kick off your high heels and run your truck....show us what your'e proud of!!!

Last edited:
*It's about time!! lol
**Fix it and show me an "off the hook" video of you bashing, aggressive, unlike what you have been sharing......"then you can join the club with the rest of us".(I know its hard to say, "I don't record videos of mine"so I understand what you could want to say, but seriously....you just drive your Ruckus around...nothing special.) ***Kick off your high heels and run your truck....show us what your'e proud of!!!
You never saw this one?

Stripped out the idler gear in the stock tranny running a 5200kv with 13/54 gearing on 2s while filming wheelies for an IG callout.

Repaired it with the ECX metal gears and took it out during my lunch break for a little bashing run.

Need to plan a day to get to the closest BMX track for some real jumping.

Members online

No members online now.
Back