First Of My ECX Temper Mods - what do you think?

driftomaniacs

Okay, here's the video of my first mods for the Temper. A bit of tidying up needed here and there but not a bad first effort. Trial run coming tomorrow. All thumbs up on the video in youtube much appreciated. Any comments or questions in youtube also much appreciated and I'll do my best to answer them. One bit of pain along the way as the video shows with one shock.

badass temper i have a 1/24 scale temper im modding im gonna do 4 wheel steering 1:18 scale rock crawler wheels and tires so ill be rolling bigger wheels to clear more stuff suspension mods motor mods battery upgrade and a awsome new 1:24 scale 2008 silverado body i bought off of ebay plus light kit

badass temper i have a 1/24 scale temper im modding im gonna do 4 wheel steering 1:18 scale rock crawler wheels and tires so ill be rolling bigger wheels to clear more stuff suspension mods motor mods battery upgrade and a awsome new 1:24 scale 2008 silverado body i bought off of ebay plus light kit
if you're interested I have my stock temper tires from the 1/16th I'm not using. would be happy to send em your way if you pay for the shipping

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back