Fly sky and ECX

Kell0026

Does anyone know if I can bind a fly sky transmitter to a ecx receiver? If so how?

You’d need to give us the model of the radio and the model of the ECX (assuming it’s the original receiver) to answer that question. They bind differently.

I advocate only using rx/tx in matched pairs. Imagine you’re going full blast towards the end of the radios max range and there’s a handshake problem between them because of a very slight programming difference. Like you easing off the throttle to slow down and turn around and the receiver doesn’t get that message and keeps the throttle pinned. Expensive day.

Ecx13010 is the model number of the receiver. It's the one that came in my ecx amp crush mt. The transmitter is tiny, I have a brand new flysky fs-gt2. I was just curious. It would be great if I could.

Ecx13010 is the model number of the receiver. It's the one that came in my ecx amp crush mt. The transmitter is tiny, I have a brand new flysky fs-gt2. I was just curious. It would be great if I could.
To bind that receiver turn on the truck, this will power up the receiver. Insert the bind plug. Receiver flashes fast. Turn on radio. Receiver will bind and turn solid. Remove bind plug.

I would try that method first, then consult the radios manual for how to bind if that doesn’t work. The bind plug simply jumpers two pins on the receiver, if you don’t have one make one. I believe it was the outer two black to white but don’t quote me on that. Probably should just get another fly sky receiver at that point. Get one with gyro it makes these 2wd a lot more enjoyable to drive

No you cannot bind any transmitter to a receiver from a different brand as they all use different protocols.

Latest posts

Members online

Back