Foam or no....

RJL

Hey everybody! Are you running foams in tires or not? Thanks.15436196742715993059242070169910.jpg

Thanks for responding, I have foams out right now but thinking of putting back in. Was good with stock tires but seem to much like driving with flats now. Nice bass btw!

I am not an expert in the rock crawlers. The articulation you can achieve is ridiculous. I find it fascinating.
With that said, I watched a YT video some time ago about this, and they showed where running without foams the crawlers did better in the competition. They had 2 sets of wheels and tires, exactly the same, one set with foams, one set without, ran them on 3 different crawlers, and all three trucks benefitted from no foams.

I was running with out foams in both stock tires and the 1.9 I'm running now, the stock ones seemed better because of the tire being kinda stiff, the 1.9s were way to soft like riding on flats especially when weights were added to wheels but the foams seemed to stiff to put back in so ended up using the stock red foams that came in stocks. Working good now.but kinda having another problem that I'll post later....lol thanks!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back