Front right suspension arm gets loose

ECXAmpFan

I am new to the rc car world loving my ECX Amp MT of 6 months. However, over the past month, when I am jumping ramps with the car, the right suspension arm comes loose along with the hinge pin VERY often. I have to put the hinge pin back in place, which is quite annoying since it happens so much. Picture is attached. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• F359557C-7C0F-4266-9F08-199CC1D9EC0C.jpeg
    F359557C-7C0F-4266-9F08-199CC1D9EC0C.jpeg
    132.7 KB · Views: 17
Odd. Doesn't look like the pin is backing out. Is the front hole cracked where the pin goes in? Looks like the front pull out, then it backs itself out. Might be hard to see the crack. Maybe take it off the truck, put the pin in just the front hole of the a arm, and bend it a little, to see a crack open up. If so get a new a arm. Stock is good, the rpm ones are a little better. I wouldn't suggest aluminum for an a arm, it wont flex on jumps and crashes, causing something else to break, most likely the front bulkhead.

Odd. Doesn't look like the pin is backing out. Is the front hole cracked where the pin goes in? Looks like the front pull out, then it backs itself out. Might be hard to see the crack. Maybe take it off the truck, put the pin in just the front hole of the a arm, and bend it a little, to see a crack open up. If so get a new a arm. Stock is good, the rpm ones are a little better. I wouldn't suggest aluminum for an a arm, it wont flex on jumps and crashes, causing something else to break, most likely the front bulkhead.
You were right. When I bent it the crack showed. I am going to buy the RPM arms. Thanks so much!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back