Gyro or Motor Fan?

P0SEID0N2025

Hello I have a brushless ECX 2wd AMP MT and i destroyed the servo saver. I will get an RPM servo saver eliminator along with a metal geared servo. I heard from my best friend that i will probably need avc to help with the reduced slop in the steering and i think the built in BEC wouldn't be able to handle both the gyro and the motor fan. Should i run a motor fan or a skyrc gyro?

You don’t need either one. If you want gyro pick up the DumboRc X6A and x6FG receiver from Banggood for $35 US - cheapest way by far. Transmitter has adjustments for gyro effect.

Gear down with a smaller pinion and monitor motor temps. Learn to drive well with the throttle and tune the punch settings in your ESC so you don’t loop it all the time. The biggest thing you need to do is find tires with more grip, the stock ones are hockey pucks and the don’t grip well on any surface I have tried. You can get a set of tires/wheels for Redcat/HSP Volcano from Banggood or amazing and those are cheap and much more grip. The diameter is also smaller so it will be like running a smaller pinion.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back