Joshnewb

looking to upgrade from nimh

only have a brushless ruckus right now, will most likely get 2 lipo batteries
maybe get a sct next year

narrowed it down to these balance chargers
1--skyrc imax b6ac
2--kinexsis kx80
or maybe 3--tenergy tb6

anybody have experience with any of these? as of now i'm leaning towards 1, but 2 looks decent

I would suggest you get the Kinexis as Horizon Hobby's support is EXCELLENT.

A friend has the Tenergy TB6 and has been using that exclusively for the past year and a half with no issues.

Just note that of the three the Tenergy charger DOES NOT come with a power supply! That will be an additional expense. The Kinexis has a built-in power supply as does the iMAX B6AC.

I've had a great experience with the sky RC. It's infinitely programable for a large variety of batteries. It does require some studying on batteries as nothing is automatic. You set the charge perimeters yourself and can save settings for 10 different kinds of batteries. It has served us well and we'll likely get another one to speed up charging for next season.

I've had a great experience with the sky RC. It's infinitely programable for a large variety of batteries. It does require some studying on batteries as nothing is automatic. You set the charge perimeters yourself and can save settings for 10 different kinds of batteries. It has served us well and we'll likely get another one to speed up charging for next season.
I do run an external fan on it to keep it cooler as we do a lot of 5-6amp charging.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back