hi i brought ruckus i would love for it to go faster im upgrading bearing beside s that could adive ne on other upgrades

ruckus 77

hi I have ruckus 1/18 could you adivce n me on upgrades to make it faster besides bearing change with stripping gears I ve herd lipo is a good option sure what battery and brushlees I l wait for recomadtion

From what I've heard, (I don't have the truck), too much power (LiPo, Brushless, gearing changes, etc) will strip the weak plastic differentials. might just be best to leave it as it is. if you upgrade to LiPo, you can wreck the diffs, and if you don't, you will burn out the motor faster with LiPo power and want to upgrade to brushless, and after you do that there is almost no chance of the diffs surviving, you can see where this is going... I had to tone back my power in my brushless 1/10 4x4 ruckus because every run I would kill something in the drivetrain. and it has all STEEL gears... I know its not a fair comparison because there different sizes, but still-It might just be best to leave the power system as it is. bearing upgrade is a good choice though. I used to have a mini truck like that and it was tons of fun stock! but then I put LiPo in it and shredded the differentials... oops. RIP first RC car.

Latest posts

Members online

Back