Is my ESC programmable? Tazer lipo ready 15 turn motor

ScottyD420

There's a pic below.

Attachments

• 0315210107_HDR.jpg
    0315210107_HDR.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 7
I don't recognize the ESC model, but looking at the pic, I would say no.
You have a choice of battery type and brake/reverse modes using the links, but that is all.

You have a choice of battery type and brake/reverse modes using the links, but that is all.

Yeah I didn't think so, couldn't find anything in the manual. It's the stock ESC that came within the new Ruckus. This is my first brand new ECX, I usual buy used & go brushless. Was just wondering while I wait for the new brushless system.

Hobbywing ez run max 10 3652 3300kv
I haven’t ordered mine yet.. need to pull the trigger still.! Not sure if I should try out a few different set ups or stick with same... I need several.. any runner ups on your list? Is your esc going to be the programmable style..? Seems like a smart way to go...anybody with suggestions in this area.. ??

I haven’t ordered mine yet.. need to pull the trigger still.! Not sure if I should try out a few different set ups or stick with same... I need several.. any runner ups on your list? Is your esc going to be the programmable style..? Seems like a smart way to go...anybody with suggestions in this area.. ??
Yes it's programmable. In my other ECX's I have Surpass Hobby brushless combos so I wanted to upgrade this one. Haven't really had any issues with the Surpass but wanted more speed & response.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back