Kid went tire to tire with my f150

HIX

The kid ran into the tire of my truck and snapped the center arm pivot hangar on his amp today. He was super sad but I pressed the fact that this is why we bought the kit and fixing is half the fun....now the real question. Is there really not a metal upgrade for these? I don't mind swapping parts but would rather them be ones that I don't have to take apart the whole front end. I saw in one of the threads that someone was going to try one out but never saw anything on it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 17
I've never found one. However, I strongly recommend that you get a T-Bone Racing bumper. That will save you some grief. I bought the >19002 "Basher"< front bumper for the Circuit. It was a direct fit on my AMP. Now, instead of just plowing into things, the angled bumper will frequently direct the AMP up and over nasty obstacles. Worth every penny.

I looked at the bumper and I see how the stinger style would save from dead on hits it does not do anything for the type of hits that I see my kids breaking stuff with. Like in this case...because the bumper doesn't extend in front of the tire it wouldn't have stopped the breakage. Looking around I'll probably have to just the fab something up

Bumper would stop a front end hit from cracking the body as the body on sticks over the bumper by default.

I'm surprised I haven't cracked mine already.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back