Long time battle with metal diffs

madJUBES

I've been working on this 1/18 torment, as we all know there is no sure drop in metal diff upgrade layout.
Vattera diffs do fit inside diff housing but drive axles have hard to find/make outdrives with hard to find bearings specs

Attachments

• 20210222_175047.jpg
    20210222_175047.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 8
I've been working on this 1/18 torment, as we all know there is no sure drop in metal diff upgrade layout.
Vattera diffs do fit inside diff housing but drive axles have hard to find/make outdrives with hard to find bearings specs
I like the adjustable links you have. Where did you find those ?

I have those carisma gears also. I packed it with 1mill oil and now can't back out the screws out of plastic differential. It's so tight in there that it almost feels like it has "limited slip differential ". Those arms are wltoy/xks a859

A811BA2A-0317-4BBD-B783-060C101F3B8C.jpeg
When I ordered mine they came with a different case, i haven’t had an issue taking it apart. I have about 4-5 times since it’s been put together with some TLR Hi-Pressure Black Grease. I did have to rub the back side of my outdrive gears on some fine sandpaper in order to relieve that super tight fit and it’s ran pretty smooth since.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back