Looking for hot racing driveshafts.

P0SEID0N2025

Hello is anyone selling any hot racing telescopic driveshafts for my ecx amp? I really need some if i want bigger tires since the dog bones limit suspension a little.

Could just buy some aftermarket ones for the rear of the Traxxas slash 4x4, along with new hexes (or drill out your stock hexes). The output shaft of the ecx transmission is a little longer then the Traxxas, so some driveshafts may need to be drilled out a little deeper where the transmission shaft goes in. I had to do that with the stock Traxxas plastic ones, but not the aftermarket steel ones.

Could just buy some aftermarket ones for the rear of the Traxxas slash 4x4, along with new hexes (or drill out your stock hexes). The output shaft of the ecx transmission is a little longer then the Traxxas, so some driveshafts may need to be drilled out a little deeper where the transmission shaft goes in. I had to do that with the stock Traxxas plastic ones, but not the aftermarket steel ones.
What metal ones did you use? And you didn't have to do any changing to them? or what did you have to do?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back