Looking to install a slash pro trac kit on my torment .

billy260z

Was wondering if anyone had tried to install slash a- arms on a torment ? Because if the factory one fit. Then the pro line kit will too.

I called the local hobby store that is going out of business . And they sold me the front and rear a-arms for $7.
Since I came back to work . I will measure and teardown the torment tonight .

Will post pictures if it works out ... Wish me luck

After fighting with the traxxas arms . I could make them fit , but with the amount that had to be cut . I wouldn't do this to the proline kit . :confused:

Cool. Thanks for sharing your experiment!

Is this a 2WD or 4WD Torment? Did you consider the RPM A-arms?

Here is up date .

Proline pro trac arms on my lcg torment project .

The front arm fit with a spacer added . Must use the rear a-arm pins for a slash or stampede.
They must be mounted opposite of how they fit on the traxxas. Shock mounts torwards the rear not the front.
On the front the factory knuckle or the hot racing knuckles fit .
I got traxxas 47mm turnbuckles for the front . And still waiting on steering turnbuckles...

The rear will not use the stock or rpm knuckles without mods. Since the big bearing knuckles from traxxas were $4.75 on prime . I ordered those!!! placed the order today , should have them Saturday the 11th.

I have some pictures of the front . But don't know how to upload them .

Also , I will be making my chassis extension from 3mm aluminum plate . Will have detailed picture of how I mount the arms and my new transmission .

It's a 2wd .

Latest posts

Members online

Back