Low voltage cut off?

MnWade

I just got a Torment that came Lipo equipped. Does it have a low voltage cut off or alarm?

If it has a lipo, or is stated as being lipo capable, then it has a low voltage cutoff. If it is engaged, and at what voltage should be checked though.

If it has a LiPo, or is stated as being LiPo capable, then it has a low voltage cutoff. If it is engaged, and at what voltage should be checked though.

Yeah it came with LiPo. I'll have to check it out. Come on Christmas!!!!

Yeah it came with LiPo. I'll have to check it out. Come on Christmas!!!!
I just bought a torment 2wd lipo torment from my LHS, running it stock with the 15turn brushed motor and stock ESC and stock 1800mah battery. Look at your ESC and make sure it is set up for lipo (should come stock running lipo if you got a lipo battery with it) When the battery voltage gets too low it will sound a alarm that you can hear if you are near the truck. (loss of power is a give away that your lipo cutoff has been engaged)

I just bought a torment 2wd LiPo torment from my LHS, running it stock with the 15turn brushed motor and stock ESC and stock 1800mah battery. Look at your ESC and make sure it is set up for LiPo (should come stock running LiPo if you got a LiPo battery with it) When the battery voltage gets too low it will sound a alarm that you can hear if you are near the truck. (loss of power is a give away that your LiPo cutoff has been engaged)

Thanks for the info. Mine should be the same.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back