Metal cvd for ruckus

KyleRC

im looking for better metal axles for my ruckus because the traxxas rubber sealed are bad and i want some that don't need constant maintainance.

I got the hot racing star axles in my ruckus and seem to keep up with my 3s no problem.

No extra maintanence. When joined to the diff you will want to back out the screw pin so it sits flush and lock tite it.

I got the hot racing star axles in my ruckus and seem to keep up with my 3s no problem.

No extra maintanence. When joined to the diff you will want to back out the screw pin so it sits flush and lock tite it.

I have heard that they twist where the metal gets thinner and they break.

My only issue is that I stripped the hexes it came with. Can't fault the axles there but come on, they sell better replacements for that axle.

He guys. I just got a set of MIP 10130, are they bolt on or are there any mods needed?
1st gen Ruckus

Would rear dog bones and rear axles work on the front. Should be stronger
*I can get you a measurement of the MIP10130 for you to compare if you would like.....(I run them on my 2wd 1/10 Ruckus.)
-Most important measurement is probably from end of keyed(trans end) to the bearing face for the hub)....
**In my preference, I decided to make a bearing spacer for between the hub bearings because I was noticing that tightening the wheel nut was putting the bearing into a bind. (Blew out a few original bearings before I figured out what was best to do)
***I think I might like my Ruckus 1/10 if it were 4wd. I need to see how feasible it would be to convert..........

Latest posts

Members online

Back