My amp is not turning any more

Ecxbasher

Hi O was wondering if anybody knew how to help me with my Ecx Amp mt it has stopped turning even though kust a few minutes ago it was could it be the servo (Its stock just like everthing else on it).

Hi O was wondering if anybody knew how to help me with my Ecx Amp mt it has stopped turning even though kust a few minutes ago it was could it be the servo (Its stock just like everthing else on it).

I submitted a similar request for information a couple hours ago. Still no response from the people here. My servo actually melted. My car is only 3 months old.

Servos seem to be the ban of ALL brands. The new E-Revo from Traxxas apparently burns through them, it's the weak point of the larger Arrma trucks, and they are not that good at ECX either.
I forgot Losi, they burn too on their latest 1/10 models.
It's stupid since you can get good ones for 10-20$ (I run hobbyking sourced servos on all my cars, never had an issue, the one in my ECX Ruckus was 7$).

Make sure nothing's blocking the direction when the servo is mechanically disconnected from it, you never know.

Latest posts

Members online

Back