Need another car, looking for suggestions

masavy

Hello,

I bought my son and I AMP's for Xmas and my daughter absolutely loves using them. Long story short, my daughter now owns my AMP. I want to purchase a 3rd car for myself now and it looks like the AMP only comes in the 2 colors I bought (green/black and white/orange). We love the AMP's so I'm wondering if there is a similar ECX car or possibly additional shells you can buy so our 3 cars all have different shells? I am looking for a built car, so the Blue AMP kit is not something I'm interested in.

Getting these cars is the best thing I have bought in a while, gets us outside and the kids absolutely love them. Looks like we have a new hobby and I have no problem spending money on this stuff.

Hello,

I bought my son and I AMP's for Xmas and my daughter absolutely loves using them. Long story short, my daughter now owns my AMP. I want to purchase a 3rd car for myself now and it looks like the AMP only comes in the 2 colors I bought (green/black and white/orange). We love the AMP's so I'm wondering if there is a similar ECX car or possibly additional shells you can buy so our 3 cars all have different shells? I am looking for a built car, so the Blue AMP kit is not something I'm interested in.

Getting these cars is the best thing I have bought in a while, gets us outside and the kids absolutely love them. Looks like we have a new hobby and I have no problem spending money on this stuff.
Do they have the Amp MT or Desert Buggy? I traded someone for the Desert Buggy & absolutely love it! I've upgraded it pretty heavily now & it's even more fun, just waiting for my front end upgrades!

Attachments

• 1226200158.jpg
    1226200158.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 8
Have you looked at Arrma? The Mega 4x4 cars start at $220 and the BLX models are $320.
If you have your heart set on Ecx maybe look at the Circuit https://www.horizonhobby.com/product/1-10-circuit-2wd-stadium-truck-brushed-rtr/ECX03430.html
I will take a look, I just figured another ECX b/c of the reviews and how much we like the MT's so far. I will take a look at the Arma's as well. It looks like stock is limited on most of the sites so I'll look around. Thanks

They do make the amp mt in kit form and it has a clear body with some stickers already on it you can paint whatever color you like. I just got one in after getting the boys the rtr ones. I figured it would get running faster than my 1986 Tamiya Blackfoot that will run but needs some TLC

Masavy, have yo u looked at the Amp Crush? It comes in blue end orange and is a great truck to upgrade. I never two, the blue and orange. Both are totally upgraded. You might also want to look at the Axe, another great truck. I removed the laddlers on mine as they just get destroyed if the truck flips. All are great trucks and easy to upgrade and beyond.

Attachments

• 20200714_221014.jpg
    20200714_221014.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 20200714_212408.jpg
    20200714_212408.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 20200714_215648.jpg
    20200714_215648.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 20201120_185553.jpg
    20201120_185553.jpg