New Bash Video - Ruckus 4WD

markarch

Here is a little bashing video of my Ruckus 4wd. Had some bashing fun with my girls. I love this truck. Only had one issue in that I shredded the stock servo. Replaced with a Solar metal gear and all is good.

It is a great place. It is great for RC as well as the hundreds of motorcycles and quads that use it.

Man seeing this video makes me wish I'd gotten the 4wd version vs the 2wd. I just keep repeating to myself, 2wd is easier to maintain, has fewer parts which makes it cheaper. I repeat that over and over until the 4wd urge passes.

I totally agree with you on the maintenance. I actually changed my mind at the instant I was going to buy mine. Went to 4wd and don't regret it one bit. This truck is awesome at climbing up hills even on the stock tires. There is just something about tackling a hill with it. 2wd is great fun though so I wouldn't beat yourself up over it.

Very cool video and man I love the look of the ruckus. I think that will be next on my wish list, I really need to stop looking at vids because that list of trucks I need is getting too BIG. LOL!

Very cool video and man I love the look of the ruckus. I think that will be next on my wish list, I really need to stop looking at vids because that list of trucks I need is getting too BIG. LOL!
Don't fight it. The 2wd is really affordable and really pretty tough right out the box. I dropped in 3500kv Velineon system in mine, and so far not a single issue. Briefly had a brushed team Checkpoint Money motor in mine for a while even that was a blast.

I agree with MonkeyFist the 2wd ruckus is really affordable and can take lot of abuse without breaking a part, I dont remember the last time i broke a part on my ruckus to be honest lol.I put a Dynamite Tazer 4000kv brushless kit in my ruckus and run a 2s with it and it flys !!! Lots of power and speed plus it will do wheelies for days.

Members online

No members online now.
Back