New here new to the temper my build

Marc7215

A1B63C82-8FAA-469D-AF7C-867205AF1F1E.jpeg CFF8F63B-864E-4668-9B24-2A6FE272B0E9.jpeg ADEFC618-0F75-4596-A0EB-0DB682D5294F.jpeg 677D0804-148F-409F-BFA9-00A70910B4A3.jpeg hey everyone thanks for the add seems like a lot of cool builds and ideas... so here’s mine and what I’ve done so far I flipped the battery tray around and put the esc under the battery towards the front pulled the foam out of all the tires made my own aluminum front and back bumpers I cut some lugs off the stock tires so they would grab better and the definitely do..also preloaded the shocks with o-rings. So that’s what’s been done. In the mail is axle extenders some weights 2s lipo and lipo warning along with 30 weight shock oil

Any body got any other ideas for my build?
I have hot racing axle lockouts on mine, but they fit the older axle housing, not sure if you have those axles. They got rid of all steering, so i have extra parts now. Rc4wd makes a good 1.7 tire. The siped super swampers. Does the esc relocation make a big difference? I'm considering doing it. TIA

I have hot racing axle lockouts on mine, but they fit the older axle housing, not sure if you have those axles. They got rid of all steering, so i have extra parts now. Rc4wd makes a good 1.7 tire. The siped super swampers. Does the esc relocation make a big difference? I'm considering doing it. TIA
I thought about the lockouts but I think I’m going to do 4ws later on I don’t think the esc makes a huge difference but it looks cleaner and it a lot easier to turn on with the body on I would recommend just for those reasons

Battery in front definitely helps and I use a heavier lipo which helps too.
I’m not gonna add weights in tires but rather in front somewhere as I read weights in tires can stress the drive tran which makes sense.
I do have heavier wheels and tires so I know that’s helping too. I highly suggest better wheels and tires

Battery in front definitely helps and I use a heavier lipo which helps too.
I’m not gonna add weights in tires but rather in front somewhere as I read weights in tires can stress the drive tran which makes sense.
I do have heavier wheels and tires so I know that’s helping too. I highly suggest better wheels and tires
I actually went with a lighter battery to get some weight off the top it’s already way to top heavy so I can’t see that making any sense...I have 1ounce in each tire and 1-1/2 on the front axle and 1/2 ounce in each rear tire with 1/2 ounce on the rear axle and I’m telling you try it in the wheels it made the biggest difference and I like the stock rims but tires may be in the future I saw some rc4wd in 1.7 but honestly the mod I did to the tire make them climb amazing only reason to go bigger is more Ground clearance

I actually went with a lighter battery to get some weight off the top it’s already way to top heavy so I can’t see that making any sense...I have 1ounce in each tire and 1-1/2 on the front axle and 1/2 ounce in each rear tire with 1/2 ounce on the rear axle and I’m telling you try it in the wheels it made the biggest difference and I like the stock rims but tires may be in the future I saw some rc4wd in 1.7 but honestly the mod I did to the tire make them climb amazing only reason to go bigger is more Ground clearance
Can you send the link for the axel weights you added
I want to add mine to axel and not in wheels seeing I have heavier wheels already

Members online

Back