New lights!

Jon0822

While on vacation the girlfriend let me and the kiddo go to the local hobby shop while she rested and we ended up installing a light kit into my MT, well I installed and he ran around the store trying to help the employees (they didn’t mind they weren’t busy at the time). I can not believe how perfect these LEDs fit into where the sticker lights are on the MT body and they are super bright, night time racing and bashing just got a face lift!54685469

Looks great! What setup did you end up getting (for other people who may want to get the same)?

Looks great! What setup did you end up getting (for other people who may want to get the same)?
Thanks! I can’t remember the setup I got as I threw the package away in store but I know it’s 4 front white LED and two rear red ones, I will call them and see if they remember me coming in and can get the name of the kit I got. I still need more zip ties and some tape to tidy the wires up and attach them to the body so they don’t accidentally get caught in my shock towers while I bash. I got a great picture at night though looks quite nice I must say

Attachments

• FE2908BA-BCB1-47AB-8EAA-E04C943FE09E.jpeg
    FE2908BA-BCB1-47AB-8EAA-E04C943FE09E.jpeg
    164.3 KB · Views: 4

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back