New Servo

jacob66348

I just got a new spektrum S6170 servo. I got it hooked up and its twitching uncontrollably and is barely responsive to the radio. It is on a stock AMP.

I run the ruckus 1/10 i blew the stock servo and switched to a savok SW-0230mg and I am still finding it to be twitchy in response but i have not been able to set the alignment right either. I have found that if you rebind your receiver after installing the new servo you can eliminate some of the twitchy feeling but, more important you can better align neutral with doing it this way. let me know if this helps you or if i can help you research some info for you.

I run the ruckus 1/10 i blew the stock servo and switched to a savok SW-0230mg and I am still finding it to be twitchy in response but i have not been able to set the alignment right either. I have found that if you rebind your receiver after installing the new servo you can eliminate some of the twitchy feeling but, more important you can better align neutral with doing it this way. let me know if this helps you or if i can help you research some info for you.

I rebinded the receiver and I'm still having issues

you might just have a defective servo then because there should be no interference from any outside source so if you are not having a problem between the receiver and the esc then your servo is bad try to go through warranty for a replacement one first.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back