No Reverse on 50% Throttle Limit Setting

mrclever42

I have the Brushless Ruckus with the Spektrum remote. When I put the throttle limit setting to 50% the reverse doesn't work. Is this normal or do I have a faulty ESC? The truck is brand new. Only driven it twice with stock battery. Thanks

If reverse works with full throttle control your esc is fine. I have the same problem with some of my escs where turning the max break or max throttle down the reverse is really slow or doesn’t work at all.

There probably is some sort of fix if the esc is programmable but I’ve never bothered dealing with it because I don’t really bash very much anymore or really have a place to do so, I never really use reverse much.

Don't use the the switch 50 75 100 switch. Use the TH rate knob (not trim) to reduce the speed it does basically the same thing. You might also try recalibrating your TX to your esc to make sure the esc is calibrated to recognize the end points of your throttle trigger in forward and reverse. The esc is very basic even cheap Goolrc esc's you can change the reverse speed but not on the Tazer.

Tazer 45a manual https://www.horizonhobby.com/pdf/DYNS2400-Manual-MULTI.pdf

Thanks very much. That is a very useful reply. I didn't think if using the TH rate instead of the 50 75 100 switch.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back