Other bodies for AMP

RC Rebels

Does anyone know or has done it. Will the circuit body fit on the amp? If so any mods need be done?

Circuit body looks cooler. I Know many other bodies will fit. But would like to stick with ECX brand.

Thank you in advance

In the amp section there's a guy who is racing his amp dressed up as the circuit. There's more details in there but I seem to remember it requires a different rear suspension/body mount but that's about all I think,the rest of the chassis is the same.

In the amp section there's a guy who is racing his amp dressed up as the circuit. There's more details in there but I seem to remember it requires a different rear suspension/body mount but that's about all I think,the rest of the chassis is the same.
Thank you. Yea I'm already watching his thread. I've must of missed that part on it. I'll be sure to go back and read it again.

If you look at the first photo of the Circuit body in place (in this post), you'll see the two rear mounting posts protruding. The Circuit body features a small recessed area between the right and left sides of the shock tower. This is the only area low enough to mount with stock mounting posts. The body then arches up again right where the stock AMP spoiler/body mount is and thus makes attaching the Circuit body impossible. You can get the plastic ECX1020 shock tower set for a fiddling US$6 and then easily mount the Circuit body. The rear shock tower is a direct-fit replacement on the AMP.

Members online

Back