Please can anyone explain brushed1060 hobby wing install bit confused as to where i connect my servo

Stixman

Please can anyone explain brushed1060 hobby wing install bit confused as to where i connect my servo

The three wire plug, plugs into your RX (reciever).
If you are replacing a ESC/RX 2-n-1 you will need a RX (reciever) that you will be able to bind with your Transmitter (Radio), in order to plug the ESC and steering servo into.
Couple of questions what was the steering servo plugged into before you replaced the ESC?
We could probably help a lot more, if you could tell us what car and brand you have and if it was stock out of the box, possibly a picture of the old setup?
hwa30120201.jpg

Cheers bruv great help
o
Cheers bruv great help
Hi bro me again any chance I could borrow you I bought a gens ace 2s lipo im using an fusion ethos lx41 to charge which has been working fine on everything else however when I try charge the lipo it give me constant low/high voltage alarm with the balance lead connected I've connected to the car works fine but when it runs low what do I do has I have no way of charging

o

Hi bro me again any chance I could borrow you I bought a gens ace 2s lipo im using an fusion ethos lx41 to charge which has been working fine on everything else however when I try charge the lipo it give me constant low/high voltage alarm with the balance lead connected I've connected to the car works fine but when it runs low what do I do has I have no way of charging

I am unfamiliar with the Fusion lx41, but from what I can tell by a quick search it should charge a 2s LiPo just fine. Are you sure you have the settings right when you proceed with charging it up? Set for 2s LipO's at your Gens Ace amp's?

Found this on another site

"
I use the LX41B Pro to charge my lipos. Connect your batteries and balance plug. Switch on at the mains. You will now see whats on the screen. If you now press the Enter button the top line should flash, you need to then use the + or - buttons to select the battery type. When you have your correct type, press enter again and this will then allow you to set the charge rate. I would charge your 3250 pack at 3.0 Amps. Press enter again and you can now set the amount of cells. Being 2S you have 2 cells so using + or - again set the cells. Obviously you will need to set it for 2. Check you screen again and you should have LIPO in the top line, 3.0A and 2 on the bottom line. Now give the enter button a longer press, it will now make a longer beep and start the charging. During charging you can press the top button which is the batt type and you can then go through a menu which lets you know the charge rate of the individual cells and how balanced they are.

Dont worry about over charging. As long as you havent got you charge rate over 3 amps it will be fine. The charger will beep 10 times and stop charging when all done. 3A should charge you in about an hour. Oh, an get a lipo sack/bag to be on the safe side."

Thx again problem is I tried all of the above whenever the balance is connected the low/high voltage alarm sounds from that point I cant go any further

Brand new battery from reputable source so inclined to think it's the batt as the charger charges everything else I will try it a couple more times but that low voltage alarm is driving me nuts now

Do you happen to have a local hobby shop close to you? You could take the charger and battery in and have them go over it with you. It could be a faulty pack I guess, not common from what I can tell, but some have had issues like this before.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back