Post your paint jobs!

slowmethinks

Title says it, post your paint jobs here... Doesn't have to be ECX, but painted bodies. :D

I'll start. My ProLine FloTek Raptor body for my DHK Hunter. Still needs decals. It's Duratrax paints. Neon Green with a layer of Silver Pearl, Neon Blue with a layer of Silver Pearl, finished off with Gunmetal.

Attachments

• IMAG1461.jpg
    IMAG1461.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 59
  • IMAG1457.jpg
    IMAG1457.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 64
  • IMAG1459.jpg
    IMAG1459.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 62
Sadly I haven't done any bodies for my ecx cars yet. But I had a lot of fun doing these ones so I'm sure I will.

My first rc paint job.
DSC01001_1.jpg

And my favorite.
DSC01194.jpg
OKK6qij.jpg

And a few shots I took while painting it.
DSC01165.jpg
DSC01169.jpg
DSC01172.jpg

Sadly I haven't done any bodies for my ECX cars yet. But I had a lot of fun doing these ones so I'm sure I will.

My first rc paint job.
DSC01001_1.jpg

And my favorite.
DSC01194.jpg
OKK6qij.jpg

And a few shots I took while painting it.
DSC01165.jpg
DSC01169.jpg
DSC01172.jpg
Nice! I need to try out some vinyl decals next time. Simple lines and stripes are cool and all... but I want flames and stuff. Or have the wife make something on her vinyl cutter.

Painted up a couple of stampede bodies last night afterinstalling proline body mounts.20160807_101021.jpg20160807_101003.jpg
20160807_100620.jpg
Jack Daniels tried to help, but ended up making everybody impatient.

I've got a pair of Amp MT kits to paint up and have a question. Both came with some graphics and stickers already applied. One of my two kids doesn't want them and I'm curious if anyone has attempted to peel off all the little 'splashes' that are on these kit bodies. Or should I try to find one on fleaBay or somewhere that doesn't have them?

I've got a pair of Amp MT kits to paint up and have a question. Both came with some graphics and stickers already applied. One of my two kids doesn't want them and I'm curious if anyone has attempted to peel off all the little 'splashes' that are on these kit bodies. Or should I try to find one on fleaBay or somewhere that doesn't have them?
So far as I know, they are printed on there. Using a remover would possibly dull the finish itself of the plastic.

Tell the kid to suck it up. Christmas is around the corner. :p (partially joking)

[GALLERY=media, 207]IMG_0820 by MnWade posted Dec 27, 2016 at 8:05 PM[/GALLERY]

These are my kids trucks. Simple but sharp I think.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back