Read the description slowly....

WithinU

Just sharing because I thought it was funny.
Ordered some new body clips with the little plastic/rubber tabs to make it easier to pull them off and put on, and I thought they were kind of cool looking too. I bought greens ones to match my VW body. Imagine my surprise when I got them in the mail, and they were for 1/18 scale bodies. They are tiny things.

61K4UWjHYHL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Corally do these clip retainers with big clips included and there’s 6 in the pack 👏🏻🦾 they were around 6 pounds uk so around 8 us. here in uk I got them from wheelspin models. Brilliant won’t loose the clips easy to install and theyve coped with enough abuse now that if one broke I couldn’t mind having to use one of the two spares.

Attachments

• DA692560-2748-4954-A992-4EAF85CBF4B3.jpeg
    DA692560-2748-4954-A992-4EAF85CBF4B3.jpeg
    135.4 KB · Views: 5
You can make your own with a bag of cheap pins and some 4" neon colored zip ties from Amazon. A box of 600 4" zip ties in assorted neon colors is $10. Loop the zip tie around the looped end of the pin, pull tight, and trip to the length you like. The neon color will help you find them if one pops off while running.

Good ideas guy's. I just got in a hurry, I did actually read the description on the sales add, but for some reason I just ignored the 1/18 scale tid bit.
Good thing they were only like $6. I have to admit I did laugh at myself when I opened the package.

I am sure there is a plethora of things one could convert into a body clip tab thingy.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back