Ruckus 4wd 1/18 not working good

badboymn

Hi, I'm very novice to RC's so please be patient. I bought my two little sons the 1/18th Ruckus 4WD. I have gone though shock problems you all mentioned popping off. But I have a more serious problem that I don't know what to do.

I noticed that one of the Ruckus' is not as fast as the other. The battery is not the issue as I swapped them out for each other. I noticed that on the front, the wheels are not hard to spin. I'm trying as hard to explain this as possible so please bear with me again. The car is off. When I spin the front wheels, they don't spin together like the other one that's working. If I hold one of the back wheels and spin the other one, the front wheels don't spin whereas the other one that's working well does. Because of this, it doesn't turn as well as it use to. Is there a quick fix to this?

Sorry about my lack lustre description but some of you might know exactly what i'm talking about. IF there is anything else I need to explain please let me know.

Thanks

Hi, I'm very novice to RC's so please be patient. I bought my two little sons the 1/18th Ruckus 4WD. I have gone though shock problems you all mentioned popping off. But I have a more serious problem that I don't know what to do.

I noticed that one of the Ruckus' is not as fast as the other. The battery is not the issue as I swapped them out for each other. I noticed that on the front, the wheels are not hard to spin. I'm trying as hard to explain this as possible so please bear with me again. The car is off. When I spin the front wheels, they don't spin together like the other one that's working. If I hold one of the back wheels and spin the other one, the front wheels don't spin whereas the other one that's working well does. Because of this, it doesn't turn as well as it use to. Is there a quick fix to this?

Sorry about my lack lustre description but some of you might know exactly what i'm talking about. IF there is anything else I need to explain please let me know.

Thanks
From what you describe I am willing to bet the front diff is broken someplace or the output for the front diff came off.
Check the part circled in red.
4765yrthgfbitled.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back