Ruckus spur and pinion

Imnoexpert Rc

So looking to upgrade the pinion and spur on the ruckus 2wd for metal gears. Any one know the different pitches and what not that I can use ?

Yeah that hot racing spur is a real pain to get unless shipped. Just wanna throw a good spur in there I got the hardened pinions. Could I not lock it so there’s no clutch with some improvisation ?

Yeah that hot racing spur is a real pain to get unless shipped. Just wanna throw a good spur in there I got the hardened pinions. Could I not lock it so there’s no clutch with some improvisation ?
I have every single rc part I need shipped, I stopped relying on my LHS after repeated visits and getting the "uh we are out but can have it here next week".

If you eliminate the slipper you will start breaking driveshafts or eating tranny and diff gears.

I have every single rc part I need shipped, I stopped relying on my LHS after repeated visits and getting the "uh we are out but can have it here next week".

If you eliminate the slipper you will start breaking driveshafts or eating tranny and diff gears
aint stepped foot in a hobby shop in years mate lol order online but from the uk not us.
ive got mip axles full metal gears and a locked diff. If it’s a option to get rid of the slipper I’d maybe take it if it meant better gearing and not just hot racing stuff I’m in the uk and it cost more to ship them the gear so I’ve held back till I know the full options what I could do. If hot racing’s the only way so be it but surely I can get round it lol

aint stepped foot in a hobby shop in years mate lol order online but from the uk not us.
ive got mip axles full metal gears and a locked diff. If it’s a option to get rid of the slipper I’d maybe take it if it meant better gearing and not just hot racing stuff I’m in the uk and it cost more to ship them the gear so I’ve held back till I know the full options what I could do. If hot racing’s the only way so be it but surely I can get round it lol

Oh okay. I'm not sure of any way to eliminate the slipper.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back