Ruckus tires/foam?¿?

Crab

stock ruckus tires. I have a brushed version with no foam in tires. Little lady has a brushless version with foam in tires.
I've got to change my rear wheels for sure. Their about stripped out. What's the reason for foam in tires?
Hers bloons out really bad. Mine don't.
But I also have little more weight on my tires than with factory setup as I've added a castle brushless system now.

Make the tires harder. Take the foam out to make them softer. Softer better for rock climbing/crawling. Similar what you would do with air pressure but you get more rotating mass with foam.

So if ya play on hard surface more. Also have way to much power. Think foam would improve all this ?
Was thinking since mostly in gravel and pavement. Might put foam tires on. Might also help take little torque out and little more front end weight lol

foam may help. remember turn down your esc to help with off the line power...so when you stab the gas it doesn't flip over.

Thank you. It's in shop now getting worked on. And he said he would hook castle link up and try to take enough out to help.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back