Run time and testing

CumminsFan

20180325_201322.jpg 20180325_201326.jpg 20180325_201333.jpg 20180325_201338.jpgPut the old temper springs on the new shocks to soften them up. It also gave me less driveshaft angle which is good. Hoping to get the body painted this week since it's finnaly warming up this week, and testing it some more next weekend.
But what I've noticed is if i use full speed on the motor the battery starts to die really quick. So I'm wondering if there's a nimh battery out there with an ec3 connector that fits in the stock battery tray that gives me more run time, or if I should just go lipo. Thanks in advance.

Nice suspension, what ones are those? I just got my hot racing ones in today, I like them better but need to stiffen the back left one somehow. My springs are in the shock so you don't see them.

Nice suspension, what ones are those? I just got my hot racing ones in today, I like them better but need to stiffen the back left one somehow. My springs are in the shock so you don't see them.
Just some aluminum china made ones off of amazon. They're 100mm shocks

Just some aluminum china made ones off of amazon. They're 100mm shocks
Mine are more of a droop set up which I’m really digging. Still plenty of clearance just reaching for the cog.
I stiffened both the rear as I read from other enthusiasts using more expensive cars both reads were better to stiffen for traction and not just left for torque twist

View attachment 3153 View attachment 3154 View attachment 3155 View attachment 3156Put the old temper springs on the new shocks to soften them up. It also gave me less driveshaft angle which is good. Hoping to get the body painted this week since it's finnaly warming up this week, and testing it some more next weekend.
But what I've noticed is if i use full speed on the motor the battery starts to die really quick. So I'm wondering if there's a nimh battery out there with an ec3 connector that fits in the stock battery tray that gives me more run time, or if I should just go lipo. Thanks in advance.
I’m using 2200mah Lipo last about 20 min I got about 8 of those. I cut the battery post off and use Velcro strap

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back